Congratulations on your new home!
Edward Homes Nevada provides an insurance-backed structural warranty from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW), the industry’s leading structural warranty provider, on every home we build. The reason we provide this additional protection is simple. You deserve peace of mind. Edward Homes Nevada cares about the quality of the homes we build, and an insurance-backed third-party structural warranty from 2-10 HBW confirms our commitment to protecting you, your home, and your budget. With the industry’s leading structural warranty backing you up, you can rest assured you made the right decision buying a new home from us.
- 10 full years of structural-defect coverage for load-bearing components
- 2 full years of distribution systems surety coverage against defects in wiring for your electrical system, piping for your plumbing, and ductwork for your mechanical system
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials
We can’t wait to build and protect your dream home!
*Please take the time to read and understand your structural warranty Service Agreement. Call us at 1.800.811.8787 with questions about any part of the warranty you don’t understand.
Once you register your home you will be able to:
- Easily search your digital warranty book
- Access, view or download your Certificate of Warranty
- Exclusive Home Appliance Discounts program
- Add extended systems and appliances coverage
If you need to speak with someone directly regarding warranty issues, please call the Front Line Warranty Service Department at 1.800.811.8787 to speak with a 2-10 HBW representative.
Protect your Home with a 2-10 Warranty
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) has been a market leader in helping homeowners protect one of their biggest investments since the 1980s. 2-10 HBW provides the industry’s leading structural warranty for newly constructed homes, along with the most comprehensive systems and appliances coverage for new and existing homes. Founded and based in Colorado, 2-10 HBW has covered over 6 million homes against unexpected and expensive structural defects, and systems and appliances breakdowns. 2-10 HBW partners with thousands of the nation’s finest home builders (including us), subcontractors and real estate professionals to help home buyers, sellers and owners reduce risk, save money and have protection from the unexpected. For more information, visit 2-10.com.