Featuring spacious two-story townhomes with high-quality finishes, 10′ ceilings on both floors and attached garages as well as a community pool, spa and pet park, Thrive @ Providence offers all the comforts of modern living. If you’re interested in learning whether it is the right fit for you, meeting with the community sales manager, Carla Adal, is the next step towards your new home. Described in a few simple steps below are the initial stages of purchasing at Thive @ Providence. Look over these things to consider before your appointment with Carla and what is typically discussed.
Before the Appointment
- Drive to the Site – We recommend that you take a trip to our community to make sure the location works for your needs. Thrive @ Providence is located off Shaumber Road and Rome Boulevard.
- Review Community Information – Our community sales manager will provide you with Thrive @ Providence details. Thoroughly review the information.
- Review Financing – Organize your finances early. Click to view some financing options. If you have concerns or questions about financing, contact our preferred lending partner, Jerry Glover with Pinnacle Lending Group. Phone: 702.883.8933; Email: email@example.com
During the Appointment
- Meet with Carla – This in-person or virtual appointment will cover the features, amenities, frequently asked questions or those you might have about the community and other details in depth.
- Walk the Site – You and Carla will walk the site together to better visualize how the buildings will be laid out (e.g., where the community pool is located, pet park, the different lots). She will also answer questions about the building process and floorplans.
- Discuss Finishes and Upgrade Options – Brownstones at Providence will have options including cabinet color, kitchen counters, washer/dryer/ refrigerator upgrade package, and more. Full details will be covered during the appointment.
- Discuss Deposits, Financing and Next Steps – The appointment will address what is needed to secure your spot at Thrive @ Providence and what comes after the purchase agreement.
We hope this quick overview of the process has been helpful, and we look forward to meeting with you. For more information about Thrive @ Providence and to take a virtual tour, Edwardhomesnv.com or call Carla Adal at 702.810.6100.